Nestled in a scenic wooded area on the north end of Long Lake, the cedar sided cabins catch the southerly breezes, making the days and evenings pleasant and relaxing. We have 15 stand alone cabins ranging in size from 1-4 bedrooms and 1 duplex cabin (2 & 3) that if rented together has 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 2 kitchens.
All units are completely modern. Most larger cabins have multiple bathrooms and gas fireplaces. Fully equipped kitchens have a toaster, microwave, drip coffee maker, stove, refrigerator, dishes, utensils and a basic set of pans. Air conditioning, cable television, wireless internet, outdoor charcoal grills, picnic tables and adirondack chairs are typical amenities. We furnish dish/hand soap and all bed linens; however, we ask you to please bring your own kitchen and bath towels. Also included with your cabin rental is free use of our non-motorized fishing boats, hydro bikes, paddleboats, kayaks, paddleboards, tennis, pickleball, basketball, shuffleboard and more.
During our main season (June 19th to Aug. 13th) we only rent our cabins by the week from Sat. – Sat. Before or after our main season we have a 2 night minimum. We are a family friendly resort and do not allow bachelor/bachelorette parties and smoking is not allowed in the cabins. We also do not allow any pets.
Prices Subject to State Sales Tax of 6.875% and 4% Local Tax but NO, resort tax, service charge, gratuity fee or any other fees.
|Rate Based On||Nightly Rate – $25/per extra person
Weekly Rate – $150/per extra person
|May 21 – June 18
Aug. 14 – Sept. 12
|May 21 – June 18
Aug. 14 – Sept. 12
|June 19 – Aug 13|
|Cabins 2 & 3||4||1-8||10||$2207||$442||$2676|
|Vacation Cottages 5, 6, 7, & 11||1||1-2||4||$1003||$201||$1189|
|Vacation Cottages 8, 9, 10||2||1-6||6||$1387||$277||$1648|
|Lake Home 12||3||1-8||11||$1726||$345||$2049|
|Cabins 15 & 16||3||1-7||9||$2022||$412||$2453|
|Cabins 17 & 18||4||1-10||13||$2657||$531||$3225|
The following recreational equipment is FREE for registered guests. Sandy beach, life jackets, sand toys, lily pad, water trampoline, raft, hydro bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, and paddle boats. Tennis and pickleball rackets, shuffleboard, carpetball, horseshoes, sand volleyball, basketball, and playground. Game Room: ping pong, pool, foosball, board games, puzzles, books and magazines.
|Daily and Weekly Rentals||4Hrs||8Hrs||Day||Week|
|Aluminum Fishing Boat – Non-Motorized
Free use of one Non-Motorized Boat OR one dock space with each cabin rental.
8 H.P. Yamaha – plus tax.
|Pontoon – plus tax.||–||–||$225||$325||–||–|
|Pack-n-Play or Portable Crib||–||–||–||–||$5||$25|
|Extra Set of Sheets||–||–||–||–||$5||–|
|Guest Fees – Per Person||$5||$10||$25||$150|
Cabin & Reservation Info
All Cabins Are Non Smoking – No Pets Allowed
- Each cabin rate is based on a set number of people and each cabin has a maximum number of people allowed. Extra people over the base rate will be charged $25 per day or $150 per week, plus the cost of a roll-a-way if required. No charge for children under the age of two.
- Day use fees apply to guests when occupancy exceeds the number of people the cabin rate is based on. Day use fees are $5 per person for less than 4 hours and $10 per person for more than 4 hours. All guests must register in the office. Prior approval of 5 or more day use guests is appreciated.
- If you need a change of sheets for your cabin a service charge of $5.00 will apply.
- VISA, MasterCard & Discover are Accepted.
- All units have AC, cable TV, WiFi, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, stove, refrigerator, cooking/eating utensils, bed linens, BBQ grill, adirondack chairs and a picnic table.
- We do not allow pets. For local pet boarding/day care contact Lucky Dog (218)847-4100.
- We do not allow bachelor or bachelorette parties.
- All cabins are Non-Smoking.
A security deposit is required for each unit at the time of the reservation with a check or credit card. If you cancel within 90 days of your reservation and we are not able to re-book your unit for the same period, you are responsible for the entire cost of the reservation. If you cancel your reservation outside of 90 days and we are not able to re-book your unit for the same period you will forfeit your deposit. If we are able to re-book your cabin at any time we will refund your deposit less a $50 service charge. Full payment for groups of three or more units is required 60 days in advance of reservation.
Must be mentioned when making reservation.
10% Senior Discount: Upon request to anyone 60 years of age and older who reserves a cabin for 2 days or longer before June 19th or after Aug. 13th. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be mentioned at the time of reservation. Senior discount only applies to the cabin the senior is staying in.
10% Firefighter, Police Officer, Military, EMT & EMS Discount: Upon request to employees that have valid identification and reserve a cabin for 2 days or longer before June 19th or after Aug. 13th. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be mentioned at the time of reservation. Discount only applies to the cabin the employee with valid identification is staying in.